Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just another day

Today was just a typical day at clinic. I had someone scheduled to come in for a screening at 8:00 but he did not show so I found someone waiting for midtown and he came back for a screening. My instructor looked at him and she said she would give me 2 qudas of a 4 for his entire mouth. I was okay with that. So then I sent him back out and set up for my 9:30 appointment. This was a really nice hispanic guy that was a 1B. He was super nice and had great OH so I was done with him in no time. In the afernoon I saw a 13 year old boy. He was the most talkative 13 year old I have ever met. He was really quite entertaining. This was his first time ever in a dental office. His teeth were pretty good but I found 2 cavities! His first ones, he was devastated! They were on the buccal pits of 31 and 18. It took me the entire time to get him done because he was so talkative but we got x-rays taken and did the cleaning and then he was finished.

No comments: